2018 STIHL BGE 71
Call for Price
A versatile, two-speed electric handheld blower for high or low speed and noise control.
With its two-speed, handle-mounted switch, the STIHL BGE 71 gives you the power you need, when you need it. Even on maximum speed, this versatile electric leaf blower produces low noise and zero emissions, perfect for use outdoors in quiet residential or commercial office settings. It also features a built-in cord retainer to help keep you connected. And with optional kits, you can convert it into a vacuum and gutter cleaner.
- Built-in Cable Strain Relief: The built-in cable strain relief helps prevent the power cord from becoming accidentally disconnected.
- Reduced-Emission Engine Technology - Caring for Nature: The STIHL Inc. “Caring for Nature" seal identifies its powered products that are more environmentally conscious, producing zero or low exhaust emissions. STIHL Inc. defines “low exhaust emissions" as being cleaner than EPA and/or CARB exhaust emission standards.
- Multi-Function Handle: With the multi-function handle, all of the blower's controls can be adjusted with one hand, allowing simple and reliable operation for both right and left-handed users. In addition, the handle's control lever allows the user to easily adjust the engine speed.
- Weight: 3.1 kg (6.8 lb.)
- Blowing Force*: Low speed: 6 NewtonsHigh speed: 9 Newtons
- Air Volume At Nozzle**: Low speed: 394 m3/h (232 cfm)High speed: 485 m3/h (285 cfm)
- Max. Air Velocity**: Low speed: 53 m/sec. (119 mph)High speed: 66 m/sec. (148 mph)
- Avg. Air Velocity**: Low speed: 47 m/sec. (105 mph)High speed: 58 m/sec. (130 mph)
- Sound Pressure Rating**: Low speed: 58 dB(A)High speed: 64 dB(A)
- Motor Output: 1.1 kW (9.2 amps)
- Voltage: 120 V, (60 hz)
- Power Source: Electric
- 6.8 lb. (3.1 kg)
- Air Velocity
- Low speed: 47 m/sec. (105 mph)