2018 STIHL BR 800 X MAGNUM®
The most powerful professional blower available in the STIHL range.
Prepared to be blown away. The most powerful blower in the STIHL line is here. The American-built* BR 800 X MAGNUM® is the ideal machine for professional landscapers tackling large properties. With a 4.4 bhp engine, the BR 800 X offers 20 percent more power than the BR 700, allowing you to clear leaves, grass and heavy debris faster and more efficiently. By adding the BR 800 X to your fleet, you'll see a real impact where it counts most - on your bottom line. Blast through jobs quickly and move on to the next, all while doing it in comfort. The BR 800 X features ergonomic S-shaped shoulder straps and an easily adjustable handle, allowing each user to select their most comfortable position. It also includes a hanging slot for convenient storage when not in use. The BR 800 X - Are you ready?
*A majority of STIHL gasoline-powered units sold in the United States are built in the United States from domestic and foreign parts and components.
- Built in the USA: Indicates products that are built in the United States from domestic and foreign parts and components.
- Reduced-Emission Engine Technology - Caring for Nature: The STIHL Inc. “Caring for Nature" seal identifies its powered products that are more environmentally conscious, producing zero or low exhaust emissions. STIHL Inc. defines “low exhaust emissions" as being cleaner than EPA and/or CARB exhaust emission standards.
- Anti-Vibration System: The STIHL anti-vibration system helps reduce operator fatigue and provides a more comfortable working experience.
- Multi-Function Control Handle: Having easy access to all of the controls on one comfortable handle makes it easy to complete tasks so the operator's hand never has to leave the handle.
- Purge Pump Primer: The purge pump primer feature enables the user to prime the carburetor with fuel, enabling easier starting. The purge pump primer is designed in a way that the operator cannot flood the machine by priming the carburetor too many times. Flooding the engine is still possible if the choke is not removed after the engine fires.
- Throttle Trigger Lock with Built-In Momentary Stop Switch: The built-in stop switch allows the user to turn off the engine with a simple press of the button or lever. When the engine is off, the throttle lock automatically returns to the “start" setting. Your power tool will be ready to be started when you're ready to get back to work.
- Displacement: 79.9 cc (4.9 cu. in.)
- Engine Power: 3.2 kW (4.4 bhp)
- Weight: 10.5 kg (23 lb.)
- Fuel Capacity: 2000 cc (67.6 fl. oz.)
- Blowing Force*: 41 Newtons
- Avg. Air Velocity**: 89 m/sec. (199 mph)
- Max. Air Velocity**: 107 m/sec. (239 mph)
- Air Volume At Nozzle**: 1550 m3/h (912 cfm)
- Sound Pressure Rating**: 78 dB(A)
- 4.9 cu. in. (79.9 cc)
- 23 lb. (10.5 kg)
- Air Velocity
- 89 m/sec. (199 mph)